Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Just Go See - - -

.

Because only a FEW of you also follow my daughter Keri's blog, I'm putting this announcement on MY blog. Just go SEE what she posted today.

It's some crazy blue-hair!!!

Thank you, number one daughter!!!

:-)
.

8 comments:

Keri said...

WOOHOO I got a plug on your blog! That means I'll get LOTS of comments from your loyal readers on mine! haha :) Thanks, Mom!

I love you! :)

Keetha Broyles said...

Love you too, and I HOPE you get tons of comments from my readers.

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

Wow! Definitely crazy blue! LOL!

Hope you're having a fun Mother's Day!

Shannon said...

Way to go Keri! I'm glad you captured her in true form! She is a great Mama and has been a mom to me many times! Happy Mother's Day Keetha!

Keetha Broyles said...

Thank you, Shannie!!!! (Now, please go over and leave a comment on Keri's blog - - - she's trying to collect comments!!! ;-)

Carrie said...

That was such a lovely tribute. Congratulations and Happy Mother's Day!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Keetha is one good momma! I know that! And Keri is a sweet daughter and momma to her's. Keetha is a good role model of living, laughing and loving.

Keetha, I like the new header pic.

Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks about the header picture - - - and all the kind words, Leigh!!!