Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Takin' the Monkeys to the Zoo - - -

.

7th Grade zoo field trip.


Those who shared a ride with me,
Three boys and one mom.


Our capable driver-mom


Whole class waiting to go into the zoo


A favorite - - - the shark exhibit


Petting sharks


Yes, they're real live sharks


Wally-world


Can you see the orneriness?


This walrus seemed to like people


And we liked him too


Under the sea


Waiting for the dolphin show
Those who DON'T want to get wet


And those who hope to get soaked


See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil


Time to take the monkeys home


And leave this little meerkat behind

.

12 comments:

Kim Sue said...

do you sleep?

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh yes ma'am, I sleep - - - I just get up at 4:30.

KBeau said...

So now was that a school class or a Sunday school class?

I once taught seventh grade in a private school. Some were so grown up and some were still babies.

Dustin and Kayla said...

i love all these animals and i like ur new pic at the header!

ashley said...

looks like a fun trip! what zoo is that?!

Keetha Broyles said...

This was my seventh grade Life Science Class from school.

It is the Indianapolis Zoo. Great place!!!

Thanks for mentioning my new header picture!!! I LOVE it too - - - it says "home" AND "vacation" to me all at once. That might sound like an oxymoron, and I suppose it is - - - but who can figure out why it is also true????

Anonymous said...

OH MY WORD KEETHA!!!!I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new header picture!!!!!Take me away Wisconsin, right?!

Keetha Broyles said...

Yep - - - our trip to WI is COMING!!!!

This is my new summer header picture.

groovyoldlady said...

The zoo. With 7th graders. My, you ARE brave! Did anyone have to wear a "hat"?

Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Groovy - - - that was my SIXTH graders.

No, no one wore a "hat" - - - but one young man, I'll let you try to guess which one, turned into a SQUIRREL on the way home.

Raise Them Up said...

I loved your zoo pictures! I have been trying to get together with an Indy friend up there for weeks, but either rain, or a clash in schedules keeps pushing it back! Hopefully soon! My little guy will love it if we can ever make it happen!

Keetha Broyles said...

Too bad you don't know a school group to "tag" along with - - - that makes the tickets WAY cheaper, about half I think. We paid $6/person to get in, teacher free!!!! WOOO TO THE HOOOO for being the teacher!!!