Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

On The Road Again - - -

.

We are traveling back to Indiana today.
Please enjoy my Sunday Rerun
While I'm away from my computer!!!


We departed from Eau Claire, WI at 5:00 AM, drove just over 500 miles, and arrived back at my own little doorstep in Marion, IN at 3:15 PM. With the hour time difference, that computes to 9 hours and 15 minutes.

Whoooooo Hoooooo - - - it's good to be HOME!!

.

7 comments:

Kim Sue said...

careful!

Kristin - The Goat said...

Hope it's a beautiful day and an an uneventful drive.

xinex said...

Glad you got home safely! Get some rest!...Christine

Shannon said...

What a long journey! I bet your sad you had to miss school today!

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Keetha...

My friend, just read your sweet note that you left for me. Thank you so much for your shared excitement about Sunday Favorites success!!! That's just so sweet and I love it!!! Thank you for helping and contributing to its success!!!

So happy to see that you made it home safe and sound! Bet you're tired! Get some rest, Sweetie!!!

Love ya,
Chari

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Keetha,
Next time your that close by let me know! I could at least run out by the interstate and say hi! hehe. I work in Eau Claire one day a week plus I'm there a lot other times. You went right by my little town on the Interstate too, although it sounds like you were flying by. Wasn't it a beautiful week-end! Cindy

Keetha Broyles said...

Cindy - - - e-mail me and tell me what your town's name is. I'll be back in Eau Claire in July - - - perhaps we CAN meet live and in person.