Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Wherein Chef Brad SPOILS Me

.


Chef Brad prepared my FAVE just for me, even though it's not on the menu any more.

Monster shrimp wrapped in chicken breast strips lying on a bed of wild rice blend all covered in a decadent browned butter sauce.

Sinful AND heavenly.

.

5 comments:

Alyx said...

Wow, that looks like quite the meal!!

Ann in the UP said...

Well, now my stomach is growling and I thought I was good---since I just ate an apple. Yum, for Chef Brad!

Tonja said...

That looks delicious! I love shrimp...anytime, anyway

And, by the way...a mouse...in the house...should be removed...by the spouse!

Pokey said...

Is there another plate--scoot over!
:-}pokey

Unknown said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That sounds divine!