Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Evidence That Demands a Verdict

.
These facts you will have to take my word for:

1) The puzzle isn't missing any pieces.

2) There are no puzzle pieces on the floor.

Here's the evidence, you decide if Fisherhubby is holding out:

1) Puzzle 6 all finished except for the sky.

2) All the loose pieces are sky colored.

3) There is a nonsky hole right on the side of the red shed.

My verdict is FH struck, what's yours?

.

2 comments:

Pokey said...

Oh, that guy! You know he will come along and snap it into place when you finish the hard part, just so he can say he "helped" you finish it....
:-}pokey

Debby@Just Breathe said...

My husband has done that to me!