Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Grans in My City - Final Episode

.

The grans were with us in our city for eleven days. They're "Back Home in Indiana" now, so this is the final grans installment for this go-round.

Of COURSE I'll play SIMC again, this is NOT the final episode of that.


We went out to lunch with Eloise (pronounced E-Lois) one day. For Piper it was "love at first sight."


The turtles in the petting portion of our zoo are always the biggest "hit" of all.


Pipes especially adores them. She remember from a year ago exactly where they were and made a bee line for them.


Well look who went with us, Miss Eloise (pronounced E-Lois). What a day we had.


Another zoo favorite - - - the metal froggie fountain.


The kids were ready to run to the froggie the moment they finished holding the turtles.


It's a very fun little zoo for a small town like ours, population 18,000. No, not 18,000 in the zoo silly! 18,000 PEEPS in my city.


The last supper - - - a riparian repast replete with blanket, Culver's take-out, and duck feeding frenzies.


In a rest-stop halfway between my city and meeting daddy and mama in Chicago.

This is "hello mama and daddy" and "good-bye 'Consin."

See you next time sweet grans!!!



Joining Unknown Mami
For Sundays in my City.

My city is Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin

.

16 comments:

Vidya Sury said...

Always such a joy to see children playing and happy. My adrenalin goes up directly with each picture, Keetha. :-) You'll miss them, no? Very sweet SIMC!

Wayne W Smith said...

That looks like such a fun trip!

Actingbalanced said...

Definitely looks like a fun trip!

Formerly known as Frau said...

They are too cute! Zoo's are always so entertaining! Looks like everyone had a great visit! Happy Sunday and July!

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

What fun and yay! for adult friends...having just "done" Disney by myself with the kids, I can say with authority that it's always good if the number of adults is at least equal too, if not more than, the number of children!

Mrs4444 said...

They look like they had a good sugar buzz going at the end.haha

Funny. I suspect those are Eloise's sunglasses on her head in that photo, but at first, I thought it was a bow!ha

What a great day! You've made some great memories with those littles.

Tara R. said...

Your grans are precious! Looks like every one had a great time at the zoo... even the turtles.

ArtandArchitecture-SF.com said...

They are such gorgeous children. I have a feeling there is a fun story behind E-Lois.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

What a fun time you had! I look forward to taking Tiger to the Zoo!!hugs, Linda

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Glad you had such a fun time with the grankids (looking at them, how could you not?) and Eloise.

Be well, my friend.
Chocolate cake is forthcoming.
xoRobyn

Anonymous said...

Looks like quite a lot of fun for the grandkids and you! And yes, what is the story behind Eloise (pronounced E-Lois)?

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Isn't it fun having them around? but exhausting!! I often wonder where I found the energy years ago when my own children were little - these ol' bones of mine are now weary!!

Anonymous said...

E-Lois and the kids look so happy!

Claudya Martinez said...

I'm still not sure I'm pronouncing E-Lois correctly.

podso said...

You've made some good memories there! Your little grand da has some cute skirts!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like it was a perfect day.
The pictures are adorable!!