Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

When I Find a Shop This Cute - - -

.

I like to share it with y'all.


The cuteness begins long before you step in the door.


What a clever way to use a pair of old screens.


Plenty of "distressed" around the place.


Even the siding could use a new coat, unless you happen to be a lover of all things distressed.


I'm lovin' the store hours. My kind of schedule!


When you step through the door, everything is warm and inviting.


Even Harold and Josie are glad you came.


I know some of you are vintage apron lovers. I believe these are vintage-esque.


The wares are a blend of new and old, east and west.

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be putting on the car brakes if I saw this place, too! Wooooo...nice goodies inside and out. Did you purchase anything?

The screen doors and the cute green shutters with pine tree cutouts are divine!

Erin said...

You find the best stuff! I love the little dark red chair outside.

After a lengthy blogging break, I have updated the blog! There should be a new post every day for about a week. I don't know if it will last, but it was fun to catch back up.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like my type of place to shop!