Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Jig Saw Numero Uno - Off to a Slow Start

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Those are the exact puzzles I like to do. I used to buy scads of used ones off of eBay. But I can't do the same puzzle twice.

podso said...

Wow you have been out and about since I last was able to read blogs! I noticed your pedicure and flip flops! Pretty nice! I know Gull Lake and I hope you are having a grand time...actually I don't need to hope I am sure you are!

LL Cool Joe said...

I love doing jigsaws and nearly always have one on the go. That one looks fun!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like fun!