Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Uh - Hum

.
It would appear that once I get home from vacation my normal life is so boring I have nada to say.

We are fine - - - just slipping right back into our normal routine and rut.

Not to worry - - - FOOTBALL SEASON is coming and I usually have plenty to say then.

.

5 comments:

Erin said...

I hear ya! That is precisely why I was on a blogging hiatus for so long. I'm SO boring!

Ann in the UP said...

We must all be hanging together---I'm running around all the time doing stuff, but I'm still boring!

I'm dog-sitting for Alan today, which mostly consists of keeping the cats and dog out of each others food.

We take walks too. She's pretty chubby for a beagle, so we're getting some exercise.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

It's too hot to do much so boring it is for me also! Lots of reading! hugs, Linda

podso said...

I can't imagine that your husband caught that many fish! And kept track of the number.

Say, we had a visitor here the other day; maybe I'll do a post on him. A teeny weeny gecko traipsing along our wall near the ceiling. such a pretty green (I loathe reptiles anywhere near me)...wondering if he jumped off the TV screen from a Geico commercial, or was birthed in the house or came in through the door. I've never seen one inside before in my house, other than of course in Africa where we welcomed them into our home. Well, I guess I'd take a gecko over a mouse ....

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is exactly what I have been going through since I came home from Mammoth Lakes a few weeks ago.
I may finally post pictures tomorrow...maybe! So what am I doing about it, heading to Florida on Monday to spend two weeks with my dad. Maybe I will find something to post about then.
Home/boring Vacation/fun