Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

More Mouse Related Adventures

.
Today while I was puzzling, our vacation mouse lapped the room again - nearly running over my feet.

I screamed. Then continued puzzling.

Shortly I felt what seemed to be Mickey running right over my foot.

I nearly passed out.


Until I realized it was one of these being dragged over my foot by - - -


The same guy who keeps THIS on his iphone.

I'll let YOU connect the dots.

.

4 comments:

nancygrayce said...

He's hilarious!!!! Does he read your blog?

Nani said...

Oh my goodness! David does that to me, but it's with his fingers crawling on my back like a spider. MEN! LOL

Pokey said...

You guys are having too much fun! I have been smiling along for days, just had to tell ya...Oh, yeah, the mouse stuff is only funny because it is not happening to me. Sad to find humor in another's calamity, huh? LOL
:-}pokey

Erin said...

Teehee! That Fisher Hubby is an ornery one!