Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Guess Who Went Through the Flip Flop Section of Kohl's

.



And couldn't keep her money in her pocket!!

.

10 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

CUTE!!!

Terra said...

So cute, and I like your blog header photo with the bridge, flags and water.

Buttercup said...

Who could resist them? They are adorable.

nancygrayce said...

Cute! I was just in Kohls yesterday! I can never find anything there. I did finally find a pair of white capris that were on sale and I needed a new pair.

Jojo said...

Love love! I love the shoes and I love Kohls!!

LL Cool Joe said...

Very you!!

LV said...

With THESE feet I HAVE, FLIP FLOPS ARE WONDERFUL. I WISH I COULD WEAR THEM IN THE WINTER. GIVES MY POOR OLD FEET ROOM TO MOVE AND BREATH.

traci's mixed bag said...

Ooh la la. Those are fancy.

Ruth-Elizabeth Page said...

Those shoes are exquisite! And, lucky you, you have got just the feet to do them justice! I wouldn't dare go out with such pretty shoes strapped to my grubby old trotters! ;-)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Cute!!!