Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

We'll Have a Table With a View, Please

.

And why not when the view is Round Lake.


The INSIDE view, the northwoods ambiance, is pretty good too.


In fact, it is my all time fave for indoor and outdoor vistas.

We watched pontoons pulling tubers and skiers. (In this context a tuber is NOT a root vegetable, usually.)


And when each table comes with its own roll of paper towel on a dispenser like this, well - what's not to like?


For once in his life Fisherhubby even remembered his reading glasses and could read his own menu.

Win, win, and double win.

Let's play guess that place:

1) It is the original restaurant of a now nationwide franchise.

2) It specializes in food which necessitates the paper towels.

3) It's owner and CEO recently competed on the Food Network.

OK - guess away!!

NOT YOU, SISTER PAM, YOU ALREADY KNOW AND THAT'S CHEATIN'

.

7 comments:

Erin said...

I love all the pots hanging near the ceiling. Cute! I'm thinking that a place with a roll of paper towels on the table must have some wonderful food!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I haven't got a clue but it sounds fascinating!!! Maybe a burger place the just drips with goodness.

Pam said...

Hmmm...I'm having a hard time not giving a hint! Did you start feeling poorly after eating and was everyone inside because of the rainy day? Glad to see that you're feeling better; how about the weather? Is it better too?

Erin said...

I think it's Famous Daves!!!

Alyx said...

I have no clue what it is... but I wanna eat there!

Keri said...

Smokey Bones?! How do I not know this?? I bet your friend Erin is right.

What show on Food Network was he on???

Ann in the UP said...

I think I'm in the same category here as Sister Pam. I'm "guessing" Famous Dave's, too.