Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

WE HAD A VACATION UFO LANDING!!!!!

.


Now where's Sasquatch when you need him to make your vacation tallies complete?

.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a UFO! Maybe the storm blew it down out of the sky. At any rate, I like the pie from Norske Nook better than the twirly thingie.

42N said...

Aha, finally proof positive that UFOs like the land of beer and cheese.

nancygrayce said...

At last!! We know UFO's are real! Thanks!