Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Proof Positive That Happy Cows DO Come From Wisconsin

.

And NOT from that OTHER state that begins with a "C" and is trying to steal all our Wisconsin dairy fame!


This cow looks plenty happy to me.


And she's right here on the streets of Hayward, Wisconsin and that's proof enough for me!!


The End.

.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I am so enjoying your fragmented posting! Your hubby sounds just like mine! I guarantee he has that last puzzle piece! Continue having a great time!

Keetha Broyles said...

He DID have it! He brought it back and popped it in.