Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Say It Isn't So!! (AKA: Sex on the Boat)

.


MORE dragonfly love on the boat, right in front of God, Fisherbubby, the Eagles, the Loons, and everybody!!

And about that AKA post title, that's just a cheap attempt to boost my blog google traffic.

.

2 comments:

nancygrayce said...

Dear Gussie!!! This is becoming a regular sex vacation! :)

Martin LaBar said...

It should boost your traffic.

Dragonflies can't sin, as I understand them. Perhaps they think we can't, but we surely can.