Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Don't Even Open This Post if You Pity Invader Mice.

.

This picture has absolutely NADA to do with the REAL purpose of this post.

It is just a happy little pie in the sky vacation picture for all my bloggy readers who don't want to come face to face with the realities of pest control in the northwoods.

They will see nothing offensive in their google readers or their blogger follow list and they can go blythly about their happy little sheltered lives.

BUT FOR THE REST OF US:


CLICK!!!!! MOUSE DOWN!!!!! FINAL IN CABIN SIGHTING!!!!!

.

9 comments:

Pokey said...

No pity here, especially in the living quarters, CrEePy!! I guess he won't be running in the Birkie, then....
:-}pokey

Carol said...

I despise them.

SueWis said...

Ha! you should see my mouse pic. I had one stuck in a sticky trap and THEN snapped in a trap, both! I'm sorry mousey, but stay outta my house.

Tracy said...

Woohoo! Now you can puzzle in piece.

mzzbev said...

yay!! congratulations!! :)

Nani said...

No pity for a mouse in the house here and no squeamishness; I did a scrapbook layout of Kaline torturing a mouse back in Michigan!

Did he get a burial at sea? (RIT Rest in Toilet)

Traci Marie Wolf said...

I have a equal feeling of pity and disgust. There's no reason both worlds even need to cross. You stay out in the woods, I'll stay here in the home, is it really that hard for critters.

nancygrayce said...

No pity here! Good riddance! Sorry little mouse but you should have stayed outside.

Ann in the UP said...

Glad you caught the Invader and he didn't die somewhere with just his tail sticking out to disgust you further. I'm not fond of indoor mice, either.