Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Head 'Em Up And Move 'Em Out!!

.

5:30 A of M I was awakened by a sea-sized gale threatening to come right in upon me.

I needed to be up early packing to leave anyway.

But not THAT early.


The hurricane force wind knocked the top out of one of our trees. Same tree another storm took out half of two years ago while we were here.


Today's storm picked up the neighbor's inflated party raft, cinder blocks and all, and deposited it next to our dock.

Oh well, we all survived, except the tree.

So, with that early rising bell, we are all loaded and ready to hit the road well ahead of schedule. I'm just enjoying a few minutes of AC in the peaceful cabin while FH pilots his little ship over to the boat ramp, then we're outa here.

Later gator.

.