Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

And when said mousey is well and duly trapped, he (or she) shall be sent posthaste to mousey heaven and nary a tear shall be shed on his/her behalf.

1 comment:

Nani said...

Mice are sneaky and mice are also dumb! I've had the fortune of seeing a mouse in the house twice since I've known David; once here in Toledo and once in the house in Michigan before we shared an address. Strange thing is all four of our cats were there both times. (The mouse didn't stand a chance!)

I hope you catch that scoundrel soon! Stupid mouse; if he was meant to live there, he'd have a cage! :)