Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

One More Roadblock

.
Not so fast, spanky!!

I tried to pull the boat trailer over to the landing to pick up FH only to encounter this roadblock:


Naturally, being a lady and all, I can't back the trailer up so I had to walk back and get Terry.


He hopped in his truck with his handy dandy chainsaw and cleared a path for me in no time.

I TOLD you that was SOME storm this morning!

Now we're well and truly on our way - - - I think.

.

1 comment:

nancygrayce said...

Oh, my! Good thing someone was within walking distance with a chainsaw! Men do come in handy! :)