Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Vacation Tallies

.



Fish Caught by Fisherhubby - 126

Mouse in Cabin Sightings - 5

UFO Landings - 0 (so far)

Sasquach Visitations - 0 (as yet)


I'm trying to be a brave adventurer but I just can't help screaming every time that mouse laps my feet.
.

6 comments:

Pam said...

So sorry about the uninvited guest who is upsetting your vacation peace and tranquility. Try green eggs and ham as bait...

Tracy said...

We had a vacation where a mouse got into our cabin in Colorado. I went and hid in the car waiting for my husband to trap the mouse. I think that was mostly pregnancy weirdness because now I wouldn't go to the car. Just keep the feet up.

Stacy said...

Maybe Bigfoot and the aliens are scared of the mice?

podso said...

I would never let my feet touch the ground (well, at least when sitting). Hope you hear a snap soon.

42N said...

Love the fishing report. Good to hear you are on the lookout for UFOs and yetis. Keep an ear pealed for those big booms that seem to come from everywhere and nowhere. Mice don't like the booms.

Alyx said...

126 already!! Holy cow.
Have you caught the mouse yet??