Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, July 6, 2012

And so vacation begins!!! Poor Fisherhubby all tuckered out from the 2 hour drive to Eau Claire and our air conditioned comfortable hotel room.

.


We used to drive 10 hours from Indiana right up through Chicago to get to this same hotel for the first night of vacation.

Seems the little two hour zip - zip across state wore the stuffing out of that man same as the old 10 hour drive.

Poor baby.

.

5 comments:

Ann in the UP said...

What's a vacation for if you can't commence vegetating ASAP?

Store up that energy for reeling in THE BIG ONES.

grin

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

Too funny!! I drove 10 hours to FL and back last week and will be driving 10 up north and back at the end of the month for a vacation with my family!

LL Cool Joe said...

Let the poor man sleep it's a vacation! :D

Kranky Granny said...

ssh, let him have his rest.


I'm finding my hubby is starting to use his age as an excuse not to make drives of any length. So let him rest and perhaps the rest of the vacation will be calm and relaxing.

Traci Marie Wolf said...

2 things I love. Air-conditioning and hotel stays.