Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Bags Are Packed - - -

.

(Well kinda)

I'm ready to go!!! (almost)

4 am tomorrow, dad and I are headed to Wisconsin. He has people he wants to see and places he wants to visit. So - - - since I'm "free" (more or less) for the summer, I'm going with him.

Lappy goes.

Digi-cam goes.

The hotels we'll be staying in have free wi-fi. (So there, Mr. Marriott)

You won't even know I'm gone - - - because I WON'T be gone from blogland.

.

13 comments:

Dixie said...

whew! that's a relief!... ;)

have fun with your dad... I'd give anything to take a summer off with mine once again...

hugs. Dixie

Cindy said...

I like traveling with my dad. Since you've got the wi-fi, then we'll hear from you. Normally I'm a Marriott girl too. We might take a road trip to WI Fri.-Mon., haven't decided yet. It's a 9 hr. drive for us to Manitowoc, but we stop by Madison first.
Happy trails.

Kristin - The Goat said...

Didn't you JUST come back from there?

Isn't it wonderful to be able to just take off on a moments notice?!!

Have a great time :)

KBeau said...

Have a wonderful trip. I was just thinking about how hot it's been today and wishing for fall. Then I remembered how much I wanted summer to stay around for a while back when I taught school.

Tonja said...

Have fun with your Dad. Drive carefully. Hope you make lots of sweet memories along the way!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Have safe trip. Wishing you laughter, great food and friendship. Enjoy!

I can't find my blog said...

Be safe, friend! Can't wait to hear of your adventures!

Lori E said...

No blogging while you are driving please. Have fun, take lots of snaps and say hi to Dad for all of us. I am sure he will say "huh?".

Susie's country cottage said...

Have a lovely time. I'm looking forward to the piccies of your adventure!

Trish said...

Have a wonderful time with your Dad! I pray that your journey, will be safe and full of precious memories with him! Will be watching for tales of your travels!
~hugs~
trish

brokeintrovert said...

Have fun! Can't wait to hear about the trip!

★Carol★ said...

Have a great time up there, girlfriend! Can't wait to hear about your adventures!

Anonymous said...

phew. How nice to go on a trip with dad! Does Dad understand the NEED to be wired?

I've emailed you; you're a little winner!