Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

We Interrupt This Camping Trip for a Bloggy Award

.

My bloggy friend, Lori R at "Altered Glass" gave me this FABULOUS blog award today.

VOILA:

(Oh look, Voila, voila, VOILA!!!! - - - the award even LOOKS FRENCH!!!)

She didn't put any strings on it, and since I'm in the middle of a "River Runs Through It" camping trip - - - I'm going to grab the award, and all the praise that goes with it, and RUN, but not to the river - - - it's time to run to the reunion.

Thank you for the pat on the back, Lori. I'm having so much fun getting to know you!!!

8 comments:

Trish said...

Congratulations on yet another AWARD!
Enjoy your camping trip and the reunion. Now, I need to head to the woods Up North somewhere...Have fun!!!
Love,
trish

Lori R. said...

Too funny!!!! Never thought how tres chic this female and poodle looked, very french like,,, Viola!!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I see that congratulations are in order. Way to go!

KBeau said...

Congrats. Have a great reunion.

LV said...

I think it is great that someone likes your post so much to give you this award. You are very deserving and I am happy for you.

Sherry said...

Congratulations! Your blog is fabulous, Dawling, just fabulous! :)

Tonja said...

Congrats on the award!

kyooty said...

I like these kind of awards! :)