Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, June 26, 2009

And I Thought Losing our Internet was Horrible - - -

.


Artwork by Scott Fattig
Taken from stock illustrations



Our central air went kaput last evening, and today I did quite a bit of the above.


I would have been better off to follow little Miss Kaeleigh's lead and do THIS!!

Sweatin' over here in the north central midwest!!!!

.

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh, MAN, You have been busy!I love the feather story!
I enjoyed meeting your new best friend and reading your poem, too!!

Sorry about the air conditioning. I think I'd say "Hello Marriott!"

Kristin - The Goat said...

That's quite a pose she's got going on there -- I bet it was just seconds later that she was in the water!

Kristin - The Goat said...

I also meant to say -- I"m sorry to hear that your AC is not working. :)

KBeau said...

I hope it's not as hot there as it is here. I'm not sure what would be worse, losing the AC or losing the internet.

Keetha Broyles said...

Going on ten pm - - - 80 outside, 84 in here. BUT, we shall imitate our pioneer forbears and sleep sans AC tonight, unless I miss my guess.

Oh - - - but UNLIKE our pioneer forebears, we at LEAST have electric fans and screens in our windows.

:-)

Deven said...

We haven't put our window ac in yet, so we're boiling along with you. Just haven't had time yet. But our windows are open, ceiling fans whirring their best.

Sorry about the AC!

raxx a day in the life said...

Sorry about your ac problems, you really should get in that pool!

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

When it rains it pours...I think I could handle no AC better than no internet...lol...that's pitiful isn't it.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Stay cool Keetha!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

When I saw the title I thought to myself, now what happened? I think, if I had to choose, I would rather sweat for awhile than not have my internet connection!
It's like being a kid again in the midwest when we didn't have air conditioning. Hot, humid & bugs!

Kim Sue said...

that has the makings of a good horror movie especially with the temps we are having! glad it is all tweeked!