Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Eatin' Good at Moe's

.
We went over the river and through the woods - - - the Mississenewa River and the small woods along it's shore - - - to Moe's for supper.


Papoo and his little buddy, Mackinley. Can you tell those two LOVE each other?

We hadn't been able to spend quality time with Kaeleigh for quite a while, and just look how HAPPY we are to all be together!!! That girl knows how to say "cheese" for the camera, doesn't she???


Jason, Piper, and Keri.

Click on this picture to really check out that "all business about eating" look on Piper's little face. Go ahead and click - - - it'll be worth your while.


The black sheep, er I mean bear, of the family.

We didn't let him eat inside with us because he didn't take a bath OR brush his teeth.*


You know you've eaten at Moe's a few too many times when you don't actually WIN the freebie t-shirt and hat, but the manager LIKES you and sneaks them over to your table ANYWAY. Thanks Moe's!!! (I'm sure our guard bear helped *)

There were also yellow balloons for the kids which we brought home so we could do this:




There was a small broken-heart melt-down when one yellow balloon broke free from it's Earthly ties and sailed away over the tree tops, probably headed to Michigan or Northern Ohio. But, Piper wasn't too concerned about her balloon by that time, so we pulled the old switch-er-oo and the tears dried up just like that.

'Cause there's NO CRYING at Kamma's house - - -


*Truth be told: We don't really have a black sheep, er bear, in our family, nor a guard bear either. But wasn't it fun to pretend anyway??? If I knew the source of that hysterical picture I would divulge it. I stole it from Lori E at "Family Trees May Contain Nuts" and she didn't know where it was from either.
.

9 comments:

Keri said...

We had so much fun with you guys!! :)

My word verification is "totesse". I think that describes Piper! ha

Jewel said...

There is a Moes in Marion?? Where?

The verdict is.. pretty good?

Keetha Broyles said...

Moe's is in the little shopping center that also contains Papa John's (whole shopping center was remodeled this spring)- - - it's right next to Taco Bell north.

It opened the Friday of LCS Baccalaureate.

Well - - - here's my verdict: I ate there 4 days in a row right after it opened, and multiple more times since - - - thus the free t-shirt.

LV said...

What a cute post. I love anything that has to do with little ones. Yours are so precious.

kyooty said...

Looks like a great night out! poor bear, no one shared!

Jessica Morris said...

That is funny the manager gave you the free shirt!! :)
We enjoy Moes every now and then, but our favorite is Barbaritos!:)

Kristin - The Goat said...

I clicked the picture, I did. You were right, it was totally worth it. I love those little kid looks :)

Trish said...

Enjoying the Grandbabies...no better way to spend the day!!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

good! I know you were looking forward to going! You deserved the freebies and it was worth it, a payment for advertising.

And let me tell you, your fmaily is GORGEOUS!