Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Nite Live - - -

.
At Kamma and Papoo's house.


Mackinley is a little smartie. He NEVER forgets what he has done before. He ALWAYS climbs up on a stool at our kitchen island, first thing, to "write." Tonight was no exception!! Notice his little electronic game - - - some electronic gadget is also a "must" at the island. (Hmmmm - - - typical male - - - likes his technology)


Little Miss Piper Renae, pretty in pink, had her first birthday Thursday!!!


She's still a little worried that Kamma and Papoo will be babysitters - - - so she clings a bit at first to daddy or mommy.

Now for a synopsis of the highly exciting and amusing activities at Kamma and Papoo's Place - - -


First there is the ever-entertaining "Hide and Go Seek." The kitties hide, and the kids go seek.


Ah hem - - - - even the BIG KID goes seeking.


Next there is the ever-popular "bring out my chair and foot stool" routine. Kaeliegh has this one down pat!!! (Isn't she the sweetest? She's our Granddaughter-in-love) Oh, and she never forgets where her baby doll has been resting while she's been away either!!!


What big sissy does, Mackinley is sure to copy. Piper is holding her own in the mix too!!

There's a lesson here - - - someone is ALWAYS watching and copying - - - so what example are you setting. Just sayin' - - -

Notice, they're already engaged in Kamma's House Activity Number Three - - - tea party.

Now it's time to turn our attention to the outdoors and the deck where we indulge in a plethora of activities like - - -


Walking (with just a LITTLE help from mommy) Both coming and - - -


Going


Car riding - - -


Bike riding - - -


Sitting in our own little deck chairs


And organizing - - - again, Kaeleigh is taking the lead, and Mackinley is just a step behind copying every move.


Just look at those OCD organizational skills. (A gene from Kama???)


Mackinley stops for a brief moment, parks his car, and sits in his chair. A very brief moment - - - I barely captured it.

.

18 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a wonderful time you are having. I can't wait to have grandchildren someday. They are so cute, lucky you. Enjoy!

Lori R. said...

I bet it is a blast when the house is filled with little feet. I bet they keep ya hoppin' (in a good way!)

Keetha Broyles said...

All true!!

Keri said...

Piper's tongue sticking out is so cute!! I can't see her face from that angle when I'm holding her hands so I didn't even know she did that!!

LV said...

All my little feet have turned into big ones. However, as you may have notice on some of my post "Mondays with Layton" you know I have a great grandson that is the love of my life. Enjoyed the natural habits of your loved ones.

Shannon said...

They are looking so much older! It's so funny how kids are such creatures of habit- they never forget a thing!

Jessica Morris said...

What beautiful children :)
I wish my parents lived closer (they're 18 hours away!!) You made me a bit homesick looking at the pictures.

CC said...

Such sweet,beautiful grandchildren you are blessed with. I know you are one proud grandma... :)

Char said...

Poor Kerri! The biggest compliment I can give her based on this blog is, "Nice feet."

The rest of the family is gorgeous, of course!

Kristin - The Goat said...

I love the one of Kaeliegh with her feet up! pointed toes and everything!

Kim Sue said...

seriously a permenant marker? you are one brave Kamma!

Lynn said...

Love those itty bitty jean shorts!
Don't y'all have fun!
You should go out for some sushi! Ha ha
I prefer the California rolls, actually. Too much raw stuff grosses me out, but I can't tell anyone because that would be patently uncool.
God forbid I should be uncool.

Lynn said...

Oh, and P.S.
Where is Hubby's crown and feather boa!??

He looks positively naked without it!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!the grandbabies are gettin' big!!!Mackie got a haircut,he doesn't have his curls anymore;( and Piper! Holy smokes! amazing how fast they grow in a couple months...Have an AWESOME time together, I am sure U will!:) Can't wait to head to my parents house in July for a week!!!

Cindy said...

These pictures are great. Oh the joy those little grands give!

Pammerys said...

Absolutely beautiful pics and perfect children!!! Ain't grandparenthood grand?!

Trish said...

So sweet...as my sweet Mom-in-law always said..."the Grandkids make life worth living." She was right!
Enjoy!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

now this lookslike alot of fun~~~


hey dropby-0 an award for you at my place.