Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

No Lace, Ribbons, Tablescapes, or Vintage Thingies Here - - -

.

Just Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn!!


One of hubby's high school friends is currently rafting down the Mississippi River with a buddy. I've been following their adventure here, and it is quite the "ride." Hurry on over and check it out if you dare - - -

.

11 comments:

The Hollands said...

How fun and adventurous...I think I'm a wee bit envious!! Someday when the kiddos are all grown... hmmmm :)

Keetha Broyles said...

I know - - - are you Jaye or Brian, btw? I left him a comment to that EXACT effect today. BUT, he has a lot of time and money invested into getting that raft ready for the trip - - - then hauling it overland from Ashville NC to LaCrosse WI to "launch" it. I think about all that $$$$$$ and then I think maybe I'll just have to do it vicariously through him!!!!

Did you go to his blog? He has videos and stories of places and people all through the trip - - - I'm LOVING it.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What an exciting adventure. I think I would enjoy it.

Kristin - The Goat said...

I'm not a boat person, so this would be torture for me! ahhh! BUT my husband would love it. I'll have to show him the adventure when he gets back.

LV said...

I am not a water person of any kind, but it is a great sport for those that enjoy it. It appears they do. Thanks for dropping in on me today.

KBeau said...

Well, that looks like bunches of fun.

grammy said...

I spent ALL afternoon reading about his adventure!!! We would LOVE it as I know you and Ole would. Ask Ole if Tom's cousin Lee is from Ft. Myers & what is Lee's last name.

Keetha Broyles said...

Ole is fishing - - - surprise, surprise - - - and I don't KNOW Lee.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

coool! Id love to do that!

Anonymous said...

We are indeed having an awesome time, in Hannibal Mo (Tom Sawyer) at the moment and will remain here for another day.

It really is incredible and weather has been as nice as the people.

as you can tell we are doing it all to the simple extreme, and it working just fine.

Thanks for your interest,
Tom

Elaina said...

Awwww! I wanna do that sooooo baaaad lol