Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

HE WENT TO JARED!!!!!

.

We got the call tonight.

Actually, we got TWO calls tonight.

These were calls we'd been waiting for
With happy anticipation!!!

First Chris called to ask "The Big Cheese"
For our baby girl's hand.

The Big Cheese said yes.

I guess our baby girl did too,
'Cause in just a little bit we got the second call - - -

HE WENT TO JARED!!!!


Here they are,
Korie and Chris
Soon to be Mr. and Mrs!!!!
.

20 comments:

Lori R. said...

Too funny! I got that same call last week. 11:04 pm. (I looked at the clock). I was sound asleep. My husband tried to answer the alarm clock. Long Story Short... my 2nd child had just gotten engaged. No date set yet :)

Lori R. said...

P.S. Congrats K.B. you will be gaining a son... and if you are like me, the more the merrier.

Jay & Tammy Tropf said...

SO exciting! CONGRATS!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Congratulations, that is sooooooo exciting! Your daughter is so
beautiful and they make a lovely couple. Now the work begins. FYI
I put a wedding together in 3 wks.
carpeted the house, tiled the kitchen & had the eves painted because company was coming. (It wasn't a shotgun wedding, my son-in-law had leave from the Marines)
You would have thought that we spent a year on it. No hassels because we didn't have time for that! Have fun planning!

I can't find my blog said...

Congrats to Korie and Chris! What a fun time for all of you! Can't wait for all of the news of the plans. And pictures!

Trish said...

Congratulations...soon you will be so busy with Wedding plans that your head will be spinning! Oh, but what a wonderful time of life...enjoy every minute!

Deborah aka Miss Bee said...

Congratulations! Does he know what a fun family he is joining up with?!

...you have a beautiful daughter!

Holly said...

Awww! Congratulations! Your daughter is gorgeous!

Kristin - The Goat said...

Congratulations to you and your family. What grand news :)

Paige said...

LOL Did she really call and say that? Just like the commercials. :-) Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Aaawwww, Congrats! She will be a beautiful bride!

haley said...

okay so i cried when korie texted me and i just cried again when i read this post. is there a bloggy award for biggest dork? i clearly should win if there is! :)

haley said...

p.s. congrats to lori as well on the engagement of her 2nd child last week! YAY for engagements!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I LOVE the title of the post!

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you alll!

And I LOVE Korie's shirt. Ok, where'd she get it?


CONGRATS!

Gerson & Betsy said...

Congratulations, Kori and Chris! I can't wait to hear about all the plans. :) I'm excited for you two!

LV said...

You have a lovely family and I wish them the very best. I hope he realizes if he wants to be a part of your family, he better like to have fun and enjoy life.

j said...

THAT IS SO EXCITING! Things are going to be fun around your house with wedding plans!

Shannon said...

Oh yay!! Congratulations- that's so exciting!!

Lynn said...

Better tell that boy to fasten his seatbelt! I think joining your family will be a wild ride!

Congratulations!

Carol said...

Congratulations!