Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, June 5, 2009

It's Friday, Let's Check Out the Sky!!!

.

God's paint brush - - -


Colored this sun set sky in hues of


Violet and pink


Same sky, different night - - -


Painted gray and white with a splash of ochre.


Not just the sky - - - but the late afternoon sun creating such gorgeous patches of light and dark.


I know I've posted pictures like these before - - - but every time it happens, it's new all over again.

.

11 comments:

nancygrayce said...

I LOVE the sky at that time of day! Beautiful pictures!

Cass @ That Old House said...

Gorgeous! God has the best, and certainly the biggest, paint brush ever!
Cass

Altered Glass said...

Beautiful... what a gorgeous day here also. Amazing how HE paints in pastels. Looked like watercolors in a few pics.

Kristin - The Goat said...

Same sky, different night. Love it.

I'm so glad that the world around you still intrigues you and makes you happy.

Trish said...

God's handiwork...how Awesome these photo's are Keetha!!!

dana said...

Truly great photos. We just came in from watching the moon come out, then become surrounded by a hazy ring---we might be having rain tonight!

LOVED the U-Tube video clip (I've never seen that before) and your last All Together Vacation!! Oh yes, vacationing with the kids at that age was a real test!

Have a great weekend. Dana

xinex said...

Beautiful work of God!...Christine

Lorna ~ Lace and Ivy Cottage said...

Tag you're it! Tag you're it! I've tagged you twice! Please come by my blog and see what it's all about. BTW, I've also posted some pictures of the sky in CA.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

And THAT my dear is another reason why I adore you, you are able to see these things clearly. Take it in, appreciate it fully. Its a major stageshow and every night it is a different event, touching each and every one that truly can appreciate and take it in.
Keetha, it reminds me of this...

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Frost. I love it.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

God is GReat, isn't he.
He blesses us daily and richly with his work that can be seen all around us in nature, if we will jsut stop. BE STILL. And observe.

Stacey said...

Beautiful pictures!