Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Worth Far More Than a Thousand Words

.
Because everyone deserves to "spit and snort" at the beginning of their week, I give you my Grandson, Mackinley, "enjoying" an Atomic Warhead - or two.
.
 

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

It's such "sweet" torture.

I totally stole this series of photos from our daughter Keri's blog because I felt you NEEDED to see them.

You're welcome.

.
.

9 comments:

Powdered Toast Man said...

He needs to grow some cajones.

Lisa said...

Very precious shots, almost priceless! Hello Keetha, Happy Thanksgiving.

KathyB. said...

We all need smiles, and these pictures make smiles magically appear, at least they made me smile, BIG !

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Too funny!

Erin said...

Oh my goodness...that is too funny!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

So funny! What kids will do!! Oh and I love the new header pic...!!!
hugs, Linda

podso said...

So expressive! Have a nice Thanksgiving!

Terra said...

Thanks for grabbing these photos to show to us.

Vidya Sury said...

Love them! :-) Children are so precious!