Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, November 30, 2012

One Frag, Two Frag, Red Frag, Blue Frag

.
It's late and my creative juices have all dried up.

Maybe I have just enough creative mojo for a frag or two, so come on in.
.
.
* * * * * * * * * * * *  
.
 
Just wondering.
When you participate in a linky party like FF,
Do you go around and comment on ALL the links,
Or do you wait and only comment on those
Who visit you first? 

Enquiring minds want to know.
.
.
* * * * * * * * * * * * 
.
   
What a cute couple.

Of course I'm a bit biased - - - 
it's our son, Kelly,  and his wife, Cathy.

Stole the picture right off Cathy's google+
.
.
* * * * * * * * * * * * 
.
 

Isn't this cute?
My little cousin Andrea painted it.
I think I need to commission her to make me one.
.
.
* * * * * * * * * * * * 
.
 
Someone made all this mess on the tablecloth.

One person.

Mega-mess.

She shouldn't be taken out in public.
.
.
* * * * * * * * * * * * 
.
 
Have you ever had pickled green beans?

A jar full of garlicy, dilly, crunchy, goodness.

My cousin Doug made them.
.
.
* * * * * * * * * * * * 
.
 
Yesterday I sent an e-mail to Bret Bielema,
The Badger Football coach,
With a bit of "back seat" coaching
Advice for the Big Ten Championship game
In Indy Saturday night.

HE SENT ME AN E-MAIL BACK!!!
.
.
* * * * * * * * * * * * 
.
 
See these little 50's chicks?

One is Sister Pam and one is Keetha.
Can you tell which is which
And who is who?
.
.
My bloggy friend Podso sent me this photo.
She is on the far right.

Check out the bangs/hair.
Doesn't it look like we should be sisters?
.
.
* * * * * * * * * * * * 
.
 
A couple of weeks ago I went online
And bought a few of these as Christmas Presents.

Aren't they adorable?

No, they are NOT phones, they're tablets.

But they're STILL adorable.

Just the other day I looked them up again.

Sold out.

Man, I'm glad I took care of my Christmas
Online shopping EARLY this year!
 .
* * * * * * * * * * * * 
.
.
If this face has the look of someone
Caught with their hand in the cookie Jar,
There's a good reason for that.

Only it wasn't the cookie jar,
It was the deviled egg platter.
.
.
And he didn't even do a very good job
Of covering his tracks, either.
.
.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
.
.
Recipe for yummy goodness:
   

Get one of these and - - -
.
.
Pop in one of these,
(This EXACT flavor)

Brew
.

Pour in some of this.

ENJOY!!!

(this is NOT a paid advertisement)
.
.
* * * * * * * * * * * *  
Thanks for joining me for these colorful frags.  
Now, please hurry on over to Mrs. 4444's place 
And see a whole rainbow of frags on display.    
.
.
.

Click this: Mrs 4444
.
.

24 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

I like that tree painting--very nice!

podso said...

There's too much to comment about here... you'll have to watch the game to see if your advice is followed. :-)
I realize my profile pic I'm wearing the same dress and little string of pearls.

Did you really buy all those phones?

Have a good weekend!

Tami said...

NO WAY!! He emailed you back???
Fisher hubby's face looks like he ate those pickled green beans. ;-)
Kelly and Cathy are a very cute couple. I like how she is looking at him with such love in her eyes.
Have a great weekend!!

Wayne W Smith said...

I comment on most FF - and most hops but it is impossible to get to all of them. I do try to participate as much as I can though.

Tracy said...

Inquiring minds want to know what was in the email you sent and the one you got back.

I try and visit a lot of the blogs on a link hop but there are some that I have tried over and over and don't like so I skip them. Plus a lot of them are already in my blogger follow list so I get to them first.

I hardly ever comment unless something strikes me as commentable. Don't you like how I make up a word to fit the situation?

Pam said...

Please don't leave us hanging: what did the coach say in his reply?

Also, I know you made cranberry bread but didn't you make pumpkin bread this year for Thanksgiving? Misti made your recipe - it was good and I couldn't even taste!

Kay said...

I want to commission the painter too, those trees on glass are quite lovely!

You pose a good question. I used to leave a note on as many FF posts as I could get to. But there are a few who have NEVER left one on mine. I thought it was a subtle hint to be left alone, so now I just haunt the ones that make me laugh. I really enjoy comments but don't 'live' for them, you know??

That egg substitute had me fooled ;-) How did that get missed??? hahahaha

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Adorable couple, love the painting of the trees, yes get one for youself! What a mess, No i've never had picked green beans, you and your sister are adorable and I had bangs cut like that also. You bought phones or covers?? still a great present! Fisherhubby does look like he got caught and yum that's a lot of food!Coffee and ID are my kind of treat! Which I need now that I 'think' I commented on all your frags...except about commenting on frags or mimi's or parties or whatever...I visit and comment on most but not all. Whew...I'm tired.
hugs, Linda

Bill Lisleman said...

A question back to you - Why is it still called the Big Ten - they have about 14 teams in it right?
The answer to yours - I've been doing the FF for awhile. It's my favorite meme. At first I tried to visit as many as possible and leave comments. I almost always leave some type of comment at any blog I visit. Over time I've developed a few favorites (oh notice that I'm here so you are on my list). I don't always get to all the favorites.

Barb said...

I visit the blogs before mine on the hop, and if I have time later, I come back and try to visit the ones after me. I try to leave a comment, but sometimes I just can't think of anything to say. Also, if there's a blog that I just don't like for whatever reason (I'm sure some people feel the same about mine), I'll visit 2 or 3 times, and if I still don't like it, I'll stop visiting.

Even though I'm a Buckeye, I am so totally impressed that Bret Bielema e-mailed you back!

Sorry for the long comment.

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

Happy FF! This meme is really starting to hook me. Have you noticed?

In response to your inquiry, I try first of all, to visit those who leave me a comment. Then it depends on how much time I have as to whether I get around to visiting others who join in the meme that week.

What IS that on the deviled egg platter trying to masquerade as a missing deviled egg? Is it a golf ball? Too funny!

I love pickled green beans! And pickled okra! ...And coffee.

Now I've used up more than my allotted time for 'puting this morning... because it takes time to post all those fragments, you know. So I'm gonna scoot.

Claudya Martinez said...

I wish I were on your Christmas list, I would love to get one of those tablets. Very cool that you got an email back for your back seat coaching.

When I first started blogging, I tried to visit every single person that linked up for a linky. Then I had another kid and less time. Now I do my best to visit as many people as I can. I do visit everyone who links up for SIMC, but sometimes it takes me the whole week. I think part of the point of doing a linky is creating a community and visiting each other.

Keri said...

I have never seen that picture of Kelly & Cathy...I LOVE IT!

HAHAHA nice mess, Mom! Are YOU the new "Spill Queen"?? :)

Is that a fake egg on the plate or a golf ball?? OH FATHER OF MINE!!!! You never cease to crack me up. And...NICE SHIRT...I have one too.

Doreen McGettigan said...

Could you do me a favor and write to our Eagles coach and tell him to get out of town:(
Hmmm. I always try to visit all of the links for FF, some of the others I participate in have too many so I do the best I can.
Our teeny tiny snow is gone and we are supposed to be back up in the 60's tomorrow. I doubt we will have a 0 snow season again. I'm bracing myself for some serious white stuff!
You have a great weekend:)

Ann H said...

I'm afraid that you have the wrong flavored creamer for your coffee.
Those "in the know" use the Almond Joy flavor.
It is ever so much better than the York Peppermint Patty--although they are my favorite candy bar.
I'm curious. Did Coach Bielema see things your way?

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

He looks so guilty for eating that deviled egg.

So, tell us, what did Bret B. say in response?

Have a great weekend, Keetha.
xoRobyn

LuAnn said...

I can dilly beans love them. Would be fun to meet someday. Enjoy the Wisconsin sports weekend.

Unknown said...

I post on many posts on a linky thingie, and I choose by whimsy sometimes, although I have my favorites that I comment on every week. I cannot guess which is you and which is your sister Both are precious. I cannot imagine eating pickled green beans. I like pickled carrots though in Honduras.

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I try to visit as many as I can ... but since I've given myself a time limit for time spent on the computer (so I'm not online 24/7 - ha!), I can't visit them all.

nancygrayce said...

I'm late, I'm late! Which lucky ones are getting the pads? I wish I had thought of that! I'm not a good gift giver, don't think creatively at all! Sad, I know.

I go through and read the links and comment. I'm commenting in a sinus fog now and am not sure I even make sense!

qandlequeen said...

For long time I have done very little commenting. Today I picked seven off the list and I am slowly reading through them and making sure I leave some sort of comment.

Pratibha said...

now thats a perfectly done roundup of the week :D

i must learn a thing or two from you I see !

lovely couple ( your son ) , reflective painting (the trees) and about visiting the linky participants , I visit randomly a few blogs (according to time ) but I do visit back all the ones who commented.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Usually when I do a meme I have many people who play along so I don't often have time to visit those I don't know. I feel a little guilty about that but when someone new visits me I always visit them and will normally follow them too!

Vidya Sury said...

When I participate in a linky, I visit everyone regardless of whether they visit me. Only, these days I take a bit longer into the week to do it.

Such a cute couple - and a fab photo.
Andrea is so talented.
I must try pickled green beans. Recipe, Cousin Doug?
I am so excited you got a reply from the coach!
Those little girls are adorable!Is that you on the right (the third photo?)
Sigh. Now how did I miss being on your list? That tablet looks cool!
And as I feel a wee bit sad that your post is ending, I'll console myself with a nice strong mug of coffee!

I LOVE your Friday frags! Hugs! Thank you - I've been vacuuming for the past two hours and thought I'd take a break and get back to your blog as a reward!:D