Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Shots

.
This is not going to be a "traditional" SIMC post.

BUT - - - it IS Sunday, and I'm posting from MY city so I think it qualifies.

Work with me here, k?

It's what I've got today.
.
 
My two granddaughters, stylin' in the dresses our daughter Keri brought them from India.

What really "captured" me in this shot is how little Piper is looking up at big sister Kaeleigh to see if she is doing the pose just right.

Priceless.
.


Piper rather likes playing with pumpkin guts.
.
.

Mackinley?  Not so much.
.
.

The "birth" of a ballerina.
.
.

Unrehearsed and unposed.
.
.

Pipes and her second cousin Finley.

Cuteness 
.
.

And now, by popular demand - - - "The" Trick-or-Treaters  from the front.
.
.

That's all folks.

Please click below to find out what's happening
in OTHER cities around blogland today.
.
  .
Joining Unknown Mami
For Sundays in my City.

My city is Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
.

22 comments:

Vidya Sury said...

I am feeling warm and fuzzy all over! The children look so beautiful in their costumes. I love the first photo! :D That dress (called a Ghaagra-choli - Ghaagra is skirt and choli is blouse) is very popular here.

Hugs, Keetha. Missed you - we've been having severe power problems - slowly getting better now.

I am so delighted to be here!

retired not tired said...

I love your pics. The costumes are lovely and the children show them off well.

Tara R. said...

These are all wonderful! Love the expression on Mackinley's face with the pumpkin 'guts' and Piper is a lovely ballerina.

Lisa said...

You have a beautiful and lively family. Your grandchildren are just adorable. I enjoyed your Sundays in My City and I think it is of the most wonderful kind.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Hi Keetha,
I always enjoy your family posts!
Such beautiful grandchildren and those dresses are just stunning!
Hoping we can get together before the holidays.
It's a Packer Sunday so of course we are home and Dan will be glued to the set.
Hugs friend,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

They are so cute.
The ballerina shot hit me because I remember posing like that when young. :)

Tami Von Zalez said...

Great images - thank you for sharing!

Popped in from SIMC.

thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

StarTraci said...

Definitely counts! You have a beautiful "view" in your city.

Happy Sunday!
:-)
Traci

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I'm very happily smiling now! Love the pics! Sweet!!!

hugs, Linda

Wayne W Smith said...

Those are some great grandkids pictures....

Stephanie said...

Oh your grand chilren are just gorgeous all dressed up! Looks like you had some beautiful photo taking and trick or treating weather!

Tami said...

These pictures definitely count for SIMC! Perfect halloween photos of the kids.

Ann in the UP said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute!!!

Keri said...

AWWWWW of course I love that your SIMC post was dedicated to my cuties. :)

Unknown said...

Ahhh. Pumpkin guts. Everyone needs to try it out at least once.

Unknown said...

These are really wonderful Keetha! Absolutely love the unposed shot and the last shot! Have a wonderful Monday.

Charlotte said...

Grandkids are the best!

Erin said...

Such sweet grans you have! The dresses from India are beautiful, as are the sweeties wearing them. I think that is the blondest batman I've ever seen!

Raymonde said...

Hi Keetha, the children look wonderful in their costumes. The ballerina is so sweet.
Thanks for stopping by, I got two posts from you and Marcus ;)
Have a wonderful week. x

podso said...

Great pictures --such fun to see. Love those dresses from India. Gorgeous offspring!

Pumpkin guts? I've seen more photos of them this year than ever before. Guess "waste not."

Trish said...

They are adorable Keetha...nothing like our grandbabies to keep us smiling!

Claudya Martinez said...

Wonderful, I love it and it totally works as a SIMC post. I've been so busy I'm just now catching up.