Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Vacay Humor Courtesy Fisherhubby




Fisherhubby appeared, ready to go to town for eating, shopping, and putt putting dressed in long pants and a long sleeved camo shirt.

GO CHANGE!!! I BEGGED HIM.  It's sunny and 85.  You're gonna ROAST me. 

I'm FINE says he.  So off we go to town. 

We're no sooner out of the car til he starts moaning:  Keetha!!  Why did you MAKE me wear a long sleeved shirt???  I'm HOT.

3 comments:

Tami said...

OMG! Men are all alike. I swear it's true! Very funny though. LOL!

noexcuses said...

Two words...summer uniform - Hawaiian shirt and cargo shorts! (Okay, four words!) Looks like fun for you, two!

Vidya Sury said...

:D Loved that!