Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Something New, Something Colorful


.
Did a little shopping today:

Rainbow bling bling.


Happy feet.




Before the shopping - - -

Numero Uno puzzle es finito!!!


5 comments:

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Love the sox! I haven't done a puzzle in years - looks like this took a while to complete!

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

Excuse me, ma'am! But where are the vacay tallies please? Gotta have tallies!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love shopping on vacation. That is a really pretty puzzle!

LL Cool Joe said...

My daughters would love the socks!

Vidya Sury said...

Ah, how many pieces was the puzzle? Looks beautiful - and what a feeling it must be! I always feel sad to pack the pieces back into a box!

Love your shopping. I did exactly the same type of "happy feet" a couple of months ago!