Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, July 19, 2013

Eye Candy for Jackie

.
This post is eye candy for you Jackie.

Others may look at it too, but it is specifically for Jackie.

If I were a true friend, Jackie, I would have bought you one of each of these.  However they were on canvas and rather pricey so you'll have to settle for plain old pictures instead.
.





.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

OK. I'm just gonna say...
YUM! YUM! YUM!
Oh....and THANK YOU!
Made my day!

Vidya Sury said...

Niiiice! My friend's son will love looking at these pictures. The last one is a great shot!