Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, July 26, 2013

It Was Fun While it Lasted

.

It was fun while it lasted, this vacation of ours.


We did some shopping and eating out.

The girls finished 10 jigsaw puzzles with Fisherhubby only hiding the last piece on two of them.

The boys caught, and released, 609 fish - an all time 2 week record for us on Gull Lake.


There was watermelon eating,


Electronic  gadget tweaking, and girls smashing guys in euchre 4 games to 3 - so yah pretty sure we're the euchre champions of the Universe!!


There was even spoiling of our vacay doggie.

That's right, Miss Cheney comes with the cabin and we love her then leave her for the next vacationers to love.


But all good things must come to an end so - - -

The fishing rods are all stowed away,  the tackle's all been tackled, Big Mable is deflated, the boat is high, dry, and hitched,


The puzzles are boxed in their boxes and stored in their tote,


And there has even been suitcase package.

Tomorrow morning, bright and early we will hit the road for home.

Mark and the bear jogger, Jennie,  will high tail it for Indiana lickety split.

Fisherhubby and I, not having as many miles to go before we sleep, will take a circuitous route through Chequamegon National Forest in the hopes of spotting still more elk.

By tomorrow night we shall all be resting our heads on our own pillows in our own homes and the Gull Lake Vacay 2013 will be history.

Oh but it was fun while it lasted.

.

13 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

Sounds really, really nice :) Here's to a safe ride home and a speedy alundry adventure when you get home!

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

looks and sounds like a lovely vacation!

Charlotte said...

The worst part of leaving is all the packing! The best part is all the memories! Glad you had a good time!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Yes, I felt that way about our Florida vacation too! All it's left from great vacations and time are photographs, memories and laundry, lol! I'm glad you enjoyed yours dear Keetha!
Big hugs,
FABBY

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Boy that was fast huh?
Vacations always are.
Wish you were coming through Eau Claire today, we could eat and meet!
Hugs friend,
Cindy

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I know you had a wonderful time! Nothing refreshes and energizes you like a vacation. I'm SO ready to go somewhere..anywhere! heehee! Enjoy your trip back! Be safe my friend!

Lynn said...

Hey there! I'm just stopping by to check on you! Glad your vacation was good!

mzzbev said...

My kind of vacation, up in the mountains, around a lake and cool nights. I prefer those any time over the beach! I'm sad to be seeing all these vacations end as bloggers post their pictures. Mine starts in mid August and we're going to the upper part of Michigan. I'm so excited, can't wait! I hope I get to see a lot of fun stuff like you even though we won't be fishing. Thanks for sharing all your picures. Hope you're catching up on your rest from your wonderful vacation ;)

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Sounds like fun! It's always nice to return home to our own beds, isn't it? You are making me think about doing a puzzle - haven't done one in years!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad you had a wonderful vacation. That's a lot of fish!!!

StarTraci said...

Looks like fun, indeed!I hope everyone is home safe.
Happy Sunday!
:-)
Traci

Erin said...

Sounds like a successful vacation! That is a LOT of fish!

42N said...

Looks like you had a great time. Nothing like a northwoods vacation.