Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Kamma Kamp in My City

.
.

Something or someone alien has invaded our space!
.

It's our three grans who traveled yesterday to Chicago,
.
.
Where I picked them up and brought them to Wisconsin for a few days of Kamma Kamp.
.
.
Along the way we stopped to stretch our legs and get a little R and R.
.
.
Later we visited the Wisconsin River to try to feed the ducks, who didn't seem interested in what we had to offer.
.
Then it was time to hit the hay. 
 Wonder what today has in store at Kamma Kamp!?!?
    .
.
Today I'm joining Unknown Mami
For Sundays in My City.
.
Please hurry over to Unknown Mami's to see
What's happening in other cities around blogland.

Credit:  Top photo submitted to Twitter by Chris Plant
.
.

12 comments:

StarTraci said...

Kamma Kamp looks like super fun!

:-)
Traci

retired not tired said...

We just had our grands for a month. Isn't it Grand!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Is it too late to sign me up for Kamma Kamp? I'll bring the s'mores.

Glad to see all the smiling faces over here, Keetha.

Stay well.
xoRobyn

Tara R. said...

The shot with you and your three grans is great. Love the big smiles.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I know it's going to be a fun week!

Tami said...

I want to go to Kamma Kamp!! Enjoy your time with the grans.

Cyndy Bush said...

Picky ducks! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Jeannie Marie said...

What lucky grandchildren! You sound like a lot of fun to visit!

Joanna Jenkins said...

You have very cute aliens!
xo jj

Erin said...

Looks like you will have a great time!

Charlotte said...

Have fun! It's Kamma Kamp every weekend at my house!

Vidya Sury said...

That sounds like great fun. Kamma Kamp! :-)

I missed the SIMC this Sunday - have been without internet most of the time!

But it is lovely to share yours!

Hugs!