Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Kissy Face

.
We got just a little carried away with the whole kissy face thing.








No one was left out.


OK - enough of that, back to our electronic gadgets.

.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Too funny!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh goodness, such fun, Ketha! Enjoy your Summer and keep having fun! Big hugs,
FABBY

Vidya Sury said...

SO sweet! A friend of mine once gave me a massive greeting card - a cut out of a cuddly bear with the caption "kissy face, smoochie poochie" It was hilarious.

:-) Did i mention it before - I love your smile!