Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Peace, Be Still


.






Good night and sweet dreams from Gull Lake, Wisconsin.

6 comments:

Joanna Jenkins said...

How fabulous is that! What a calming group of photos. Is the lake usually that calm?
jj

Charlotte said...

So calm!

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

Hi Keetha! such a lovely view! what a blessing you have ;-)

Martin LaBar said...

Enjoy! I recently visited Hayward, Spooner, Stone Lake and places nearby.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Beautiful....I love staying on a lake!

Vidya Sury said...

Beautiful lake. I love that little bit of moon!

Serene scenes!