Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Enigma





Puzzling day at the lake.

.

8 comments:

Theresa said...

We had a puzzling week at the beach last week:) Love puzzles! Have a blessed day, HUGS!

LV said...

I enjoy putting puzzles together, but not one this large. I would go batty with it.

Cathy said...

I love working puzzles!

Tracy said...

Looks like a good one to be doing. How many do you think you'll get done this week?

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I just bought a Dowdle puzzle this morning at the thrift store. We love to work on them and haven't done one in a long time! Sweet hugs! Have fun!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Very nice, nothing better!

noexcuses said...

Perfect way to spend some "me" or "we" time while away! Looks fun! Thanks for sharing!

Vidya Sury said...

I just saw the finished version before this one! :D