Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, July 19, 2013

Fisherhubby The Vacay Entertainment

.
Every good vacay needs the spice of a little entertainment.   Ours  comes free of charge thanks to Fisherhubby antics.


Mike and Fisherhubby when the fishing is slow.

Go ahead and laugh - it's a joke people!!


Fishin' and grinnin'


FH antics make us smile.


Shoot - sometimes they even make us snort and spit, so join in the hilarity.

Vacay fashion, FH style.  Birdman stole this look during the NBA finals.

Expecting an imminent arrival.

Ya gotta know when to hold 'em,

Know when to fold 'em,

Know when to walk away and know when to run.

Run Fisherhubby, run!!


I'm linking these Fisherhubby vacation moments to Friday Frags over at Unknown Mami's place.
 .

18 comments:

42N said...

Nice fish he is holding. Looks like a bass. He really looks to be enjoying the vaca.

Joyce said...

Looks like a super laid back relaxing holiday!

Unknown said...

Okay, sorry I was too busy drooling to laugh at the first shot. LOL
Boy, I think I need to go on a vacation like that.
Great shots, love the hold-um shot.
Have a great weekend.

Cyndy Bush said...

did he catch a lot of fish?
looks like a great time!

Hootin Anni said...

LOVE the vacation garb!!!

...and the smiles.

Rebecca said...

So was it cold enough to wear long sleeve camouflage or warm enough to go swimming? I'm confused.

Love the beach boys doing yoga?

Unknown said...

I love the beach boys pic. Glad you had a good vacation.

Bill Lisleman said...

great pics - you had me going for a second on the first one. No that can't be. Thanks for letting us know.

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

A good laugh this Friday evening!

Traci Marie Wolf said...

Seems like a good time and entertaining with all the acrobatics and such. lol

nancygrayce said...

That's the same thing we do when things are slow! I'm a little envious of your relaxing vacation!

Kay said...

OK, call me crazy, but I did stare at that first pic trying to figure out which was FH ;-) I know, right?

Love that old song. Did hubby run? Never count your money when sittin' at the table...

I still think you guys should come visit us for some AK fishing!!! We would have fun!!

Lori said...

Great pictures! Hubby reminds me of my brother. He's the fisherman in our family. Saw your Saturday post too, and oh, what beautiful pictures!

Doreen McGettigan said...

OMGoodness I was a bit stuck on the first few pics. :) I'm a bit slow. I probably still have anesthesia in my system:)
Your hubby and my hubby must read the same fashion magazines..lol.
Have a great weekend!

Vidya Sury said...

Hahahaha. Loved this series! Mr.FH is precious!

That first photo is amazing.

And your smile, always infectious!

Hugs!

Martin LaBar said...

Good to see him in action!

Claudya Martinez said...

Love you spirit and sens of humor.

Claudya Martinez said...

Love you and your sense of humor.