Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Piper Funnies at Kamma Kamp

.
.
Meet Piper Renae.  She is one little firecracker diva girl.  She has been "entertaining" me with her antics at Kamma Kamp.  

Sunday she had a tummy ache and was so pale I was afraid she would toss her cookies if we stayed at church.  So, we headed home early.

While she and the other two were heading into the kitchen as I pulled the car into the garage and couldn't hear her she announced:  "My tummy is already better, I just wanted to come home."

Stink pot!
.

Keri and Jason, the kids' parents, spotted a tornado funnel on their way home to Indiana on Saturday and texted us the photo.  That spawned much tornado talk around here.

Sunday at lunch, imagine how we snorted when Piper regaled us with the following:

"When it comes to tornadoes, if you have a basement - - - GOOD.

If you have an "isolated closet" - - - GOOD.

If you don't have either one of those, GET READY TO BE DEAD!!!"
.

On the way home from Lake Wazeecha yesterday, one of the kids asked, "Kamma, tomorrow will we swim in a pool?"

"We don't HAVE a pool," I replied.  "Our neighbors have a pool, but they've never invited us to swim in it, I guess we're not NICE enough to get invited."

Long quiet pause in the back seat, then Piper's voice saying - - - - 

"Well, I think I feel nice enough!"
.

4 comments:

Keri said...

Hahahaha!!!! I told you!! She's feisty and theatrical! She did NOT truly say "isolated closet"!!!! Did she??

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

Oh, what fun! I'm loving hearing all about Kamma Kamp!

nancygrayce said...

She is hilarious and just gorgeous to boot! That girl knows how to use a tummy ache in her favor :)

Traci Marie Wolf said...

Piper is absolutely adorable and hilarious. If I was your neighbor, I'd invite you over for a swim.