Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Man Cannot Live By Fishing Alone

.

Even Fisherhubby cannot live by fishing alone. He must come in out of the boat at least once a day to eat.


And to please their wives the fishermen agree to go into town to eat out - in this case Mexican.  Yum.


Of course the fishermen also find it necessary to stop by the tackle shop on these forays into town.

It is not yet clear how much tackle one fisherman needs.



And besides fishing, eating, and tackling it would appear that the expert fisherman also requires plenty of napping.

The fish total so far over a week and a half:  405.
 .

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

:-) Wow! 405! Happy vacation!

LV said...

Would be nice being there for the frying time. Glad everyone is having a safe and fun trip.

nancygrayce said...

405... Wow! What could any man want, eat, fish, sleep.....the perfect life for a man!