Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Couch Surfing With Big Mable

.









5 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That looks like so much fun!

LV said...

Way to go! You and fisherman are living the life of Riley now. Enjoy it.

Erin said...

Big Mable...that is too funny!

Keri said...

That thing is awesome! I wanna.

Vidya Sury said...

I just put this on my wishlist! I would love to float on the water in one of those!

You look great in that picture, Keetha!