Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Kisses Sweeter Than Wine

.
.
This is our granddaughter, Piper Renae,
.
And she gives kisses sweeter than wine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There, THAT oughta soften his old evil heart!!!
.
.

7 comments:

LV said...

Nothing can ever beat the kisses or hug from a child. You granddaughter is precious. Trust you are having a good day.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

She is so precious and beautiful. I love her hair!

Buttercup said...

Piper is just the cutest. Hope you're having a very happy Fourth!

nancygrayce said...

She is just too cute with her kisses!!

mzzbev said...

Precious! Nothing better in this world than grandbaby kisses!! You're a proud Gma! :)

42N said...

She is lightening the dark side of the force. Cute photos.

Charlotte said...

Sweet!