Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

More Northwoods Vacation Fun

.




Gull Lake "pole dancing"
.








Highlights from Tuesday.  Enjoy


.

8 comments:

Erin said...

Mmmmm...what is that decadent looking treat on the plate?

Carol said...

"Pole dancing"...lol!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm so glad your enjoying a week with your friends. We use to travel with our best friends from HS back in Illinois and we would go to WI often. Since we moved away 25 years ago that doesn't happen anymore :(

LV said...

Wrong person wearing the Star.

42N said...

Gull Lake, WI is the place to be. And so close to Duluth/Superior. Duluth is a great spot to visit - watch the ore boats, aerial bridge, and all the people.

Keri said...

SOMEDAY it will be me and Jason in these vacation pics with you two! :)

LL Cool Joe said...

Oh you are good letting someone do your jigsaw with you! I like to do mine all by myself! :D

Vidya Sury said...

Lovely.

I am gloating over a 500-piece jigsaw puzzle I haven't gotten started with, yet.