Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Kamma Kamp Comes to a Screeching Halt

.
We interrupt these regularly scheduled vacay posts to bring you the conclusion of Kama Kamp last week.

You  will see, in no particular order:  the kampers krammed in the kar, assistant director for the day Eloise, the look on mama's face while stuck in Chicago traffic, kampers gone wild when released momentarily from the kar at a rest stop, kampers demanding grub while awaiting the arrival of parental units stuck in Chicago traffic,  and the "THEY WON'T ARRIVE UNTIL WHEN?????" look on the assistant director's face upon hearing the parental units were stuck in Chicago traffic.

Enjoy!!!








.

5 comments:

nancygrayce said...

Love those pics! The parental units should be happy their little Kampers were happy to come home! Love that mama face!

Sandy said...

Keetha,
Love the last several days of photo shoots of vacation, kiddos, fisherhubby, etc....Been off the computer lurking stuff for a while..
Great Wi. outdoor pictures...I remember those days..
Glad that you have been having a great summer.
Love from NC

Keri said...

What a BLESSING this was for all of us. Thank you so much Mommy & FH!

Charlotte said...

Glad the parental units were able to finally pick up the little kampers!

Vidya Sury said...

The expressions are priceless, Keetha!