Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

WHAT??? You Mean you DON'T Hang onto My Every Word???

.

Two people asked me, after reading my last post, what sastrugi were. Pretty sure I blogged about that back in February and naturally I THOUGHT everyone on the PLANET would remember.

NOT.

Go ahead, follow the link, we'll still be here when you get back - - -

Fisherhubby found out today that he still has a while to wait before he can actually start working in the ER (red tape, complications, don't get me started- - -) so that means he has plenty of leisure for catching some more of these:


Four pound large mouth bass that he pulled out of Lake Nepco today. Don't worry all you fish lovers, he practices catch and release, so this bad boy lived to fight another day.


27 inch northern pike, which is a cousin of the Muskie he caught yesterday. He caught a little "hammer handle" pike too, but didn't bother with a picture of that one.

Oh, and while fishing Fisherhubby saw a Bald Eagle fly over too. So majestic.

As I drive around this town I'm seeing a lot of cute little "cottages." I PLAN to take my camera one day and do some "catching" of my own, which I will naturally share with you.

.

9 comments:

Lori E said...

It is so like the teacher in you to make us go look it up for ourselves. LOL.
Oooohh, oooohhhh, I know, I know. Pick me.

Kristin - The Goat said...

You hadn't mentioned anything about the ER gig and I was wondering if that red tape, complications, etc. was still going on. Best wishes for a speedy recovery to the workforce for Fisherhubby.

I had remembered what the sastrugi were when you mentioned them in the last post (context brought about the memory) but today when you just said the word - I was clueless. LOL Oh dear. Thanks for the link so I could re-remember what I had already remembered once but forgot.

Kristin - The Goat

Theresa said...

Well, hopefully your husband's job will get started soon before he decides to just fish for a living:)

I had to look sastrugi up:)

Have a blessed day! HUGS!

Ann in the UP said...

(Shamefacedly), I had to go back and look it up, even though I knew by the context that it was some winter-related phenom.

I was just congratulating myself for knowing muskie's real name, which I can't spell without going back a day.

Sorry about the red tape. My daughter finally has her license in hand and has a job interview in Shawano today. Wisconsin needs a jab, I think.

podso said...

Love the new pic up top! Look forward to seeing the cottages! Glad you are feeling settled (you didn't say, but it seems so.)

Anonymous said...

But OF COURSE I read EVERY word you post and remember what you said! Who doesn't??????

Nice fish. I'll have to show my husband. Catching anything that big in Colorado is just about impossible. He'll be green.....

Cottages? Oh, I do love a good cottage. Get out and take some pictures girl! I'm waiting......

Jan

Vickie said...

How long is the red tape?

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

i remember what sastrugi is (all those ripples in the snow, right?), so do I get an A?

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I remember the post but I will never remember when if you mention it again. Well at least he is enjoying his time off. The houses sound sweet, can't wait to see your pictures. Have a nice weekend.