Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

In Honor of College Football Saturday - - -

.

Two of my all time favorite football personalities AND Peggy. Enjoy!






Hope that made your smile. Enjoy Rivalry Weekend!

.

7 comments:

Theresa said...

Funny! You did give me a smile this morning! I have seen lots of the "Peggy" commercials but not those! Happy Saturday, go Jackets:)

Ann in the UP said...

You inspire me! Three weeks! Priceless.

That is a brilliant ad campaign. Everyone who has dealt with a bonehead on the phone can relate!

From the Kitchen said...

And Purdue is playing Indiana University. My team will win. How do I know? One son went to Purdue the other to I.U. so I'm for both!!

Enjoy your college football weekend!!

Best,
Bonnie

ain't for city gals said...

Love those Peggy commercials..I actually turn the sound up when one comes on instead of hitting the mute button...

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I crack up every time I see a 'Peggy' commercial. I'm easily entertained...just that kinda chick!

Have an incredible weekend sweetie!

42N said...

Love the Peggy commercials. When on Youtube type in Discover card Peggy spoofs. Lots of funny imitations and mash-ups.

I can't find my blog said...

Go Badgers!