Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Before the Snow Flies

.



.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comfy-cozy............nice car!

ain't for city gals said...

WOO HOO !! I hope this is not photo shop !!

lilmomma said...

Haha. I saw flurries here today! So good thing you got that car in!

nancygrayce said...

Nothing like a car in a garage!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty red

Angie said...

It looks so at home doesn't it?

Theresa said...

It looks like there was plenty of room for the ride in the garage! Great job and lots of hard work! Congrats, now REST! Have a great day! HUGS!

Erin said...

Impressive! You have been working hard!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Wow, you've even managed to impress this freaky clean Type~A chick!!! Yep, I'd say your ready to move 'er in! Heeehehehe!

God bless ya and have the most amazin' weekend sweetie!!!!

Janet, said...

Congratulations! We are currently working on cleaning out our 2 car garage so we can get one car into it. I think we should have built another storage building instead of a garage. How does one accumulate so many things?

Pam said...

Way to go! And have you missed any of the stuff that you sorted out & left at Goodwill or the dump in Marion?

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hooray, it's all safe & sound in the garage!

Martin LaBar said...

Not a lot of room, but you made it.

There was sleet in Upstate SC today. Not much--the temperature was in the 50s.